School Meals Info
All children who are in reception, year 1 or year 2 will be offered a free healthy school lunch. We believe that the school lunchtime is a great opportunity for all our children to sit down together and enjoy their healthy and tasty meal, while developing their social skills. We therefore hope that all parents will take up this offer of a free school meal for our youngest pupils.
Our hot school meals are freshly prepared and cooked by Chartwells at St Hilary School each day. Each meal costs £2.65, but if your child has 5 school lunches in a week then you only need to pay for 4 meals. You can see the current school dinner menu below.
We ask that you pay in advance for meal. To book school dinners, pay for trips or residentials, please use the MyEd App. Thank you
Free School Meals
If you think your family may be eligible for free school meals please complete the form below, or you can complete it online at www.cornwall.gov.uk/schoolmeals
You only need to complete the form once, and it will last for the duration of your child’s time at Leedstown Primary school.
If you would like some help completing the form you can contact us in confidence by calling the School Office on 01736 850242.
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseekers Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support from NASS (National Asylum Support Service) under part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the guarantee element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (with no Working Tax Credit) with an annual income of no more than £16,190
- Working Tax Credit run-on
- Universal Credit.
Please don't forget to tick the boxes.
Thank you for helping to make sure our school is as well funded as possible.